The Tristar Stromanthe is most noticeable for it's paint-brushed colorful leaves.
- In a 8-inch pot
- Care Tips:
- Light: Bright-Indirect to Medium Lighting
- Watering: Water every 7-10 days- they do not like their soil overly dry & prefer filtered-water.
- Propagation: Cuttings of stem
- Things to know about this plant:
- This plant comes from Central & South America, and is used to humid environments. If you are starting to see brown edges forming on your Triostar, try to increase the humidity in your home. Ways to increase humidity can be grouping plants together, buying a humidifier, or placing the plant on a tray with water & pebbles.